Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yoga Lin Endorses NetEase's 3D Game Psychedelic Prince





NetEase (aka 163.com) announces the to-be launched new 3D game Psychedelic Prince (迷幻王子). NetEase has invited Yoga Lin to endorse their upcoming new game. Yoga, an artist with personality, represents the independent minded musicians of the new era (post-90s). On May 27, 2010, he will perform the theme song of the new 3D game (tentatively titled Fly My Way) and the MV to the song will also be broadcasted.

Fly My Way (partial lyrics)

身體變得輕了 就準備要起飛
愛是我的入場券 陪我遠走高飛
踏上彩虹浮潛 健步如飛
我們沒有翅膀 卻能不翼而飛
I Need Your Love 可是 我有我世界
I Need Your Love, I'm Gonna Fly My Way
I Need Your Love, 飛向自己的Highway
I Need Your Love, You’re Gonna Fly My Way

Source: 163.com 05.21.2010

+

NetEase Readies New Version of "Fly for Fun"

NetEase plans to start open beta testing of Fantasy Prince ("Mihuan Wangzi"), a new version of its licensed 3D Q-style online game New Fly for Fun, on May 27, according to a May 18 posting on the game's official site. The testing features new characters and accessories, according to the posting. The company will officially launch the game on June 4 and offer rewards worth up to RMB 50,000 to players until the launch, the posting said.

The company has signed Taiwanese male singer Yoga Lin as the game's representative, according to the posting.

Source: pacificepoch 05.18.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment