Friday, April 16, 2010

"Everyday" Cover - Live

I had no intention of starting this blog off with clips of Yoga's songs and performances, but I just had to post this one because it is simply... simply... simply... (at a lost for words right now)

Everyday at Hong Kong Concert April 11, 2010
Everyday, originally recorded by Buddy Holly


Regardless of how good the performance was (and in my opinion, it was REALLY good), the performance isn't without its flaw. The English enunciation could've been better. I have a high standard when it comes to Chinese artists and their English pronunciations/enunciation (blame David Tao, Leehom Wang, Elva Hsiao and Eason Chan for spoiling me), but if I can accept your flawed English (as I have in this case), you know you've done your job impressing me! And I am more than impressed, it was beautifully executed!

No comments:

Post a Comment